Friday, June 3, 2011

Now up to 19 Countries!

We have two new players on the field...El Salvador and Ukraine.  I've had 624 hits...and Russia is going strong with 11!  I even have a "follower" that is Russian or Polish...how cool is that?  I'm going to get a globe to locate all these places!  I notice that the colder countries like me more than the warmer countries????  Cold countries...warm hearts....oh, wait...that's about hands.

Anyway... I was going to turn this off for the summer but many students and teachers said I should continue...I guess I will....but my summer stories aren't so interesting...about house cleaning, yard work, cleaning closets, 5 foot gators walking down the middle of my street, the two black snakes that live under my front porch, sky diving, and  race car driving.  (The last two added for interest since the first three were so realistic and boring!)

To my students:  get OUT of the house...go to the beach, pool, state parks, nature trails, go fishing, go boating, go to museums, go to libraries, go to concerts, go do etchings of headstones at cemeteries, volunteer your time at a nursing home, get out there and enjoy your summer!!!

I will write from time to time if there is something worth writing about.  My lawn chair is calling my name...